Terms & Conditions
MDJ Electrical Ltd is registered in England. Registered office: 53 Mildenhall Way, Kingsway, Gloucester, GL2 2DH. Company number 5472697.
Web site materials
Whilst the information provided on this website is given in good faith by MDJ Electrical Ltd, no warranty or representation is given concerning such information which must not be taken as establishing any contractual or other commitment binding upon MDJ Electrical Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or associated companies. Furthermore the information contained on this website may be changed or updated without notice.
Any comments or materials sent to MDJ Electrical Ltd or any of its respective subsidiary or associated companies through this website including answers to questions or suggestions shall be deemed to be non-confidential. MDJ Electrical Ltd has no obligation with respect to such comments or materials and has freedom to reproduce use or transform such comments or materials without limitation. Furthermore MDJ Electrical Ltd shall have free use of any ideas concepts know-how or techniques contained in such comments or materials.
Neither MDJ Electrical Ltd nor its subsidiaries or affiliated companies have any liability either directly or indirectly for any other websites which you may access through this site and MDJ Electrical Ltd has no control over such sites.
MDJ Electrical Ltd, its subsidiaries or its associated companies accept no liability either directly or indirectly for any direct or consequential damages or loss purportedly arising from any use of this website including without limitation any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data on information handling systems or otherwise.
Pages of this Web Site contain material protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in whole or part without the prior written authorisation of MDJ Electrical Ltd.© 2005 - 2009 MDJ Electrical Ltd
Data automatically collected
We log visitors’ domain and IP address automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. This data is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service to you. We do not link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals.
Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect anonymous visitor information like IP addresses, browser types, referring pages, pages visited and time spent on the website. We collect this non-personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
To provide anonymous statistical analysis of web page traffic patterns for our web site
To administer our web site and servers
To allow for auditing of our services by third parties
To improve our website
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer by the server maintaining and operating the site. They do not compromise your privacy or security as they store a randomly generated identifying tag on your computer.
The cookie information does not include personal data such as name, age, phone number, e-mail address or mailing address. In addition, we do not link cookies to personal data such as name, age, phone number, e-mail address or mailing address. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to stop cookies being placed on your terminal equipment - please refer to your specific Internet browser for instructions.
Combination of Browsing Information with Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information from website visitors, therefore we do not and cannot combine traffic analysis information with personal information such as name, age, phone number or mailing address.
Use of Aggregated Data
We may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about our site visitors' traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell any information about individual users.
In addition to the company's safeguards, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act.
- MDJ Electrical Ltd have the right to refuse any job.
- All work and prices subject to a site survey.
- Upstairs option assumes there is attic access that is not floor boarded.
- Fitting of customers own lights assumes to be an average fitting and meets current regulations.
- Where surface installation is selected all cables where possible will be concealed.
- Make good walls after installation includes only filling chases for cables and does not include any decoration works.
- Full rewire does not include any TV or BT work.
- Fitting of storage heaters assumes there is an off peak electrical supply to current regulations including fuse board.
- Alarm installations include Live bell, decoy and Keypad and chosen number of PIRs (Zones).
- All prices are + VAT.
- Consumer unit replacements require MDJ Electrical Ltd to supply fit all MCB's needed.
- Flush fitting is that cables are concealed in the wall.
- Surface wiring is in plastic conduit or trunking.
- Rewire accessories are white plastic.
- A full rewire will have the heating spur rewired but not the heating system wiring.
- Images may not represent actual products.